Saturday, October 31, 2009

THE BEGINNING

So everyone's been telling me for a while to set up a web site and or blog....so here we go! Just took me a few years, but thats okay.

Since I don't have a lot of things on my computer right now, I'll just add a couple assignments from last year and start from there.



This was done for Eric Eiser's digi-comp class for the Tribeca Film Festival this summer. It was one of the animations picked along with Michael Ruocco's to open up all the film showings. I got this hard core looking 1GB usb drive as a prize (I call it my trophy) that had a combination lock. Really cool....until you hand it over to your trinket loving brother who messes up the combo... luckily for him I was able to get it open again.

Okay, I guess I lied... I only have one assignment on my computer. Hopefully I'll have some of my drawings scanned up and on my computer by monday to put up. Till then, happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment